[Northkeep] Tent Stakes

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 11 13:08:06 PDT 2009

Greetings!
On a day of short notices and unending frustrations...The Barony's new pavilion needs tent stakes, I forgot to buy them on my last trip to the hardware store. Is there anyone who is willing to make a run bya  Lowes store to pick up 18-20? Along with washers to fit them? I am stuck at work for a while and maybe late getting to the site.

 Just tell the guy in the hard ware department you are looking for the biggest galvanized nails that Lowes sells.... they are usually available in either 8" or 10" lengths and the longer ones work the best.

Kindly
Ian
Baron