[Northkeep] wInterkingdom Site

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Wed Sep 16 09:30:26 PDT 2009

No, we checked and basketball season is in full swing during January.   As
for Will Rogers, we would have to check on it.  Arthur, since you have  been
talking to Ranger Roger, would you mind checking on that date, we could
discuss what we want to do at officers on Monday.

Keigan

In a message dated 9/16/2009 11:06:40 A.M. Central Daylight Time,