[Northkeep] trailer detail this evening

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Thu Sep 17 12:30:23 PDT 2009

If you're coming, make sure you talk to Keigan. There is a budget planning meeting this evening she feels obligated to attend, and while y'all are welcome to do what needs doing even if we're not there, the keys (and the hitch lock) were in the console of the vehicle she was driving when she dropped me off this morning. We had discussed moving them to the house, but I don't know that she did.

Kevin the Expert Planner, Yup