[Northkeep] Attn: laurel types

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Sat Sep 26 17:45:33 PDT 2009

Dear Arthur
I have done a lot research on the Book of Kells and Have even seen the very expensive copy that is made on vellum. I  don't know how to say this but most of the books have the colors off.You can see this by comparing books. The most important color is the yellow used in place of gold.
Some of web sites have have really good slides with really good colors. I will see if I can find some of the really good ones.
I have to compare  and close my eyes and chose. In general the more expensive the book the closer to the color.
willow