[Northkeep] Fwd: [Smythkepe] Cracked Anvil XIII (please cross post)

Stephanie Drake cerdanya at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 08:58:47 PDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Amber Everson <deirdreofauxarc at yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, Apr 3, 2010 at 4:11 PM
Subject: [Smythkepe] Cracked Anvil XIII (please cross post)
To: SCA_Arkansas at yahoogroups.com, Ansteorra-Equestrian at yahoogroups.com,
grimfells at googlegroups.com, SCA-Announce at yahoogroups.com,
scanewcomers at yahoogroups.com, scasingles at yahoogroups.com,
shirelagerdamm at yahoogroups.com, Smythkepe at yahoogroups.com,
gleannabhann at yahoogroups.com, calontirequine at yahoogroups.com

  Hear ye, Hear ye my goodly gentles – our neighbors and friends, both old
and new; the Shire of Smythkepe  invites ye to join in fine fun, revelry and
wondrous well displays of prowess both on and off the lyst field.

We present to ye…

Cracked Anvil XIII

What I Love about the SCA!

May 21st – 23rd, 2010

Do ye remember what first attracted ye to the SCA? Was it the chance to
fight? The garb? Perchance a love of history?  Mayhap ye appreciate the
values we celebrate that seem to be long missing in the Mundane World?

Whatever be ye reason, we invite ye to fall in love again as we re-explore
the many, many reasons we became part of the Society of Creative
Anachronism!

Join us in celebrating our love of the SCA with arts & sciences, archery,
rapier, heavy and yes EQUESTRIAN!

Huzzah

*Contact Information:*

*Event Steward:*  THL Regne de Lyon

troy.gordon at rheem.com

*Feast Steward:*  Lady Maud dee Bywater

niftywitch at yahoo.com

 *Reservationist:*  Lady Aesa Gaethfogmar

Jnllcllns at yahoo.com

*Equine Liaison:*  Helena de Navarre

Deirdreofauxarc  at  yahoo.com

(Equestrians, prithee  contact Helena at least a week before Cracked Anvil
if ye plan to attend so that the Marshall, Lora Greymare, can expect ye.
Also remember thy health (if out of state) and coggins papers along with a
copy of each.)

*Site Fees:*

*$15* Adult

*$12* Children 12 & under

*$3* non member

*$3* primitive cabin/tent platform

Subtract  *$5* for *No feast*

(All other meals included)

*Directions:*

* *

>From Fort Smith, take Hwy 71 South 30.3 miles to Hwy 23, turn left. Go 3.3
miles on Hwy 23 to Cahinnio Road. Camp Cahinnio is on the left at 28
Cahinnio Road, Boonville AR 72927.  NEW SITE; Discreetly WET!

__._,_.___

Change settings via the
Web<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Smythkepe/join;_ylc=X3oDMTJnam1lMmE2BF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzE1NjU4ODU5BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEyNjI4MwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNzdG5ncwRzdGltZQMxMjcwMzI5NzI5>(Yahoo!
ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily
Digest<Smythkepe-digest at yahoogroups.com?subject=Email+Delivery:+Digest>|
Switch
to Fully Featured<Smythkepe-fullfeatured at yahoogroups.com?subject=Change+Delivery+Format:+Fully+Featured>
Visit Your Group
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Smythkepe;_ylc=X3oDMTJldjJybHV2BF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzE1NjU4ODU5BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEyNjI4MwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNocGYEc3RpbWUDMTI3MDMyOTcyOQ-->|

--
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark
to read.