[Northkeep] A request

facon at cox.net facon at cox.net
Thu Apr 8 18:01:13 PDT 2010

Greetings unto the populous,

I am bring a friend with me this weekend and am requesting some assistance with clothing as she currently has none.  I have one dress arranged through our hospitaler, but would like to offer her a choice if one can be easily attained.  For those that might be willing to assist, she is "5'6" 135 lbs dress size depends on cut somewhere between 8 & 10 probably".  If anyone is able to assist I would be most grateful and you may message me off list.  Thank you

Yours in Service,

HE Facon du Pray