[Northkeep] Raffle at Castellan

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Tue Apr 13 11:02:57 PDT 2010

Their Excellencies would like to have a raffle at Castellan to raise money for the new pavilions and thrones etc. that Northkeep is wanting to purchase/commission.  Please take a look around and see what you have that you might like to donate to the raffle.  Or if you are a craftsperson, what handmade goods do you have that Northkeep could benefit from?
For the last several years we have had a wonderful response to raffle requests, please help to continue that trend this year.
If you will be unable to attend Castellan and would like to donate something, please email me privately at steldr at cox.net and I will work something out to pick things up from you.  Thank you all inadvance for your support of the Barony!

Mercedes

I have always imagined that paradise will be a kind of library. - Jorge Luis Borges