[Northkeep] The Play's the Thing

a a princeisabitteroldman at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 23 13:29:02 PDT 2010

On this day it may be appropriate to mention my project:As some Northkeepers are aware, I intend to put on a production of Shakespeare's "Macbeth" in the next year or so.I'm still looking for warm bodies to help out;talent is a bonus but not a requirement.I'll be at Beltane a week from now and plan to have some readings around 3 in the pavilion area though that is subject to change depending on the bardic competition.If possibly interested contact me...
                                                       Edward