[Northkeep] OT: Lawn work

Bill Yanak invincobil at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 06:13:47 PDT 2010

Ulf's son does fine work on a yard.I did notice that some of the postings were time sensitive on getting it done.If you can wait for Ulf's son then thats the way to go for sure.If not,I have the equipment and time in the early day to do yard work.Prices vary on yards,as all yards are not created equal and some take more work than others.Once again,if you can wait,then get a hold Adrastos,you wont regret it.(plus he is earning money for his love of music)Otherwise contact me off list and we can talk.

William