[Northkeep] Oh the Prizes

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 28 09:21:56 PDT 2010

Greetings All,

In my most earnest manner I would with all honor like to address all good folk in these lands of Northkeep  It is my personal pledge that I will donate one item for each of the Castelllan Prize baskets, both adult and youth.

So then do I challenge that each of you who draw breath in this most grand Barony do your best to donate at the least one item for the baskets yourself, be it a hand crafted item or a purchased item from a simple drawstring  pouch to a silver cup, so long as it is worthy of a champion of Northkeep.

If one of the autocrats could please confirm for us the number and division of the prize baskets so that folk may see where prizes are needed.

Let all who will be present at Castellan  know the magnitude of the honor that one bears as a Champion of Northkeep.

Kindly
Ian