[Northkeep] ISO: Volunteer teachers for Wiesenfeuer Baronial Childrens Classes, Second Call

Ithilin Palandiriel ithilinpalandriel at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 5 05:13:16 PDT 2010

Second call for teachers for these classes:

Beginning Illumination
Middle Eastern Drumming
Chivalry
Healdry

I also have space for one or two more Peers to speak at the Youth Luncheon

The Start and End times for activities has been changed.  MoC activities will run from 10:30ish to 4:30

Please consider volunteering an hour of your time to our children.
I can be contacted at ithilinpalandriel at yahoo.com

YIS,
Lady Liadan
Wiesenfeuer MoC