[Northkeep] Not a good time...

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sat Apr 10 09:36:52 PDT 2010

greetings

just get to feeling better !!

finances and  mundanity are keeping me home as well : (
the only good news is I finally ( after 5,5 months ) seem to have broken the
270 # barrier !!!
I've been in the 260's for the last 3 days
only 67.4 # 's to goal ; /
but hey , I've already lost 88.6 # from where I started bout 2 years ago : )

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur