[Northkeep] Off Topic:Tulsa Job Opportunity

Daniel (Linus) Garbelman doxygen at cox.net
Mon Apr 12 07:30:42 PDT 2010

Greetings,

My apologies for the off topic post, but this is a great opportunity that
doesn’t come around often. The company I work for is hiring a field support
analyst for the Tulsa area.

The ideal candidate will have 2 years or more experience supporting  PCs,
laptops, printers, and servers. Certifications for CompTIA’s A+, Net+,
Printers+, Server+ are a good start. We also are looking for
certifications/experience from Dell, HP, Lenovo, IBM, Xerox, Lexmark, Cisco,
and Microsoft. The company will pay for additional training and
certifications. They aren’t too picky about what certs a person has as long
as they have the basics and are willing to get the rest.

This is a temp to hire position, 40+ hours a week. Work is generally from
8-5, Monday through Friday with some on call and weekend/overnight project
work. The pay is good for a position that does not require a degree. A high
degree of professionalism is required. Many of our clients are banks,
insurance, and energy companies. Yes, collar and tie are required for some
clients.

Our company supports all major OEMs on contract warranty support. We also
have hundreds of corporate clients (not all in Tulsa) for whom we provide
deskside support that includes equipment installs, deskside support, minimal
application support, and server room support. Most of my calls involve me
making heads or tails out of a service manual, and following provided
instruction sets.

Interested persons should contact me off list at
daniel.garbelman at compucom.com and have a résumé ready for me to forward to
my manager.

YIS,
Lord Linus