[Northkeep] ISO Talana the Violet

Tamara Britton zeurburt2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 19 08:48:21 PDT 2010

Talana,

I have just finished the Castellan scroll, except one detail. There is a book and ribbon that I have on the scroll that has a place for some phrases. I was thinking it would be neat to put some latin on it. The book can hold maybe 6-8 small words and the ribbon maybe 4-5.

I was wondering, since you are a language master, if you could help me figure out what to put on these. I thought maybe a latin phrase that meant "watchers of the north" or something similar to what "Northkeep" might be for the ribbon and perhaps a phrase in the book.

Any ideas?  I will have this on me at figher practice this Wed.

Thanks so much,
Dervilia

May you work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like no one is watching.
~An Irish Proverb