[Northkeep] Sheild Making

Kathryn Helstrom kiamichikate at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 09:00:05 PDT 2010

I have an old hot water heater tank that I'm giving away for free to anyone
who wants to come pick it up.  I was just going to haul it off, but someone
mentioned that the metal can be salvaged for making a shield.

We're remodeling our rental property and decided to replace this 10-year-old
tank.  I think it still works, so if anyone wants it for that purpose, you
also are welcome to it.

Please contact me off list if you are interested.

Franziska

P.S.  If you know anyone who is interested in renting a 3 br 1 ba house near
Pine & Utica for $450/mo, have them contact me.  It will be ready in about a
week.

--
Remember this: that there is a proper dignity and proportion to be observed
in the performance of every act of life.  --Marcus Aurelius