[Northkeep] Talk Like Shakespeare Day

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 23 12:22:18 PDT 2010

Alas, lady Mistress I knew this well!  As for this very day of April one year previous brought forth the beginnings of an end to the clouds of foul air which emitted from my own very being.  It were a score of days more before I were able to leave that detestable air behind me however--so both the twenty-third of April and  the seventeenth of May are days of remembrances for me in my most abhorable habit of distaste.

Kelandra

(Basically--I started my quit smoking program on Shakespeare's birthday)
My first day smoke free wasn't actually until May 17th though :)