[Northkeep] Keigan (and Krew) will not be at FP/G&G tonight

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Wed Apr 28 14:16:41 PDT 2010

She has been laid up for the last couple of days with an ankle injury, which is slowly getting better. I am trying to keep things together and getting further behind. I will be working late and then going home and fixing supper there. So, we'll miss y'all but have to see you later.

If at all possible she NEEDS to be mobile Saturday -- and up to a 2 hour road trip (twice). Sufficiently up to it that she's on her feet NEXT weekend, and the one after that. So, I'm making her stay home tonight, and I'm going to be there with her trying to do a smidgen of what she does every day.

Kevin