[Northkeep] demo today

Bill Yanak invincobil at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 3 16:36:56 PDT 2010

WOW! It was a bit soggy from the rain but we prevailed in true Northkeep spirit.A very special THANK YOU to all that came out and did what they did,we couldn't have done it without you.Cool news is that the church would like us to come back another time and do a full on demo,just for the middle ages.Not a combination of other things,just us.That is very cool!Stay tuned for further details.

William of Northkeep