[Northkeep] A Raffle Pledge

Bethany Vann zubeydah at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 08:40:46 PDT 2010

Following Aline's fine example, I pledge that I'll be bringing some
sweet-toothable things for the raffle as well. Likely some brownies or
truffles.  There will likely also be enough for some to go in the gift
baskets, too.

(Yes, I'm planning - at the moment - to be at Castellan. Look forward to
seeing folks.)

-zubeydah