[Northkeep] This past week on House...

aoife at cableone.net aoife at cableone.net
Wed Apr 28 14:16:35 PDT 2010

One of our guys up here was sparring with a friend over the border in Calontir
when he fell off a "castle" platform.  He drove all the way back home and went
to the ER in his armor...it was his chain mail...he had injured his back and
couldn't bend over to take off.  (No, it wasn't Fintan) I'm pretty sure it was
a "first" for our ER!

Aoife

On Wed Apr 28 19:12 , M Hopfer <myth_archangel at hotmail.com> sent:

>I thought some of you might find this interesting...the most recent episode of
House was where they treated someone who works at a Ren Faire as a knight. For
those of you interested and who missed it, you can watch the full episode here: