[Northkeep] Interesting things to do?

Jean Paul de Sens jeanpauldesens at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 19:11:01 PDT 2010

Downtown Tulsa's a pretty good time, depending on how rowdy you're looking
for.  There's a neat place that some of the local folks told me about,
called "the center of the world" that has some neat audio effects :)  Joe
Mama's has great pizza, and if you're a beer drinking type, McNeily's has a
AWESOME collection of good beers.

That's about the extent of what I know.

JP

Qui mieux fait, mieux vault.