[Northkeep] T-Tunic Class Reminder

Emily Minier adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 11:25:53 PDT 2010

This is just a reminder that T-Tunic 101 class begins this Wednesday evening
at Fighter Practice.  This week, we're going to talk about how we'll
construct the T-Tunic, the different possibilities for the pattern usage,
the pattern construction techniques, the amount of fabric each student will
need and we'll get measurements taken.

If you have a sewing measuring tape (a cloth-like one), please bring it.

Class attendees will need to bring a pen or pencil as well.  I will have
class handouts.

Next week, we'll be creating our patterns -

For this class, I recommend that each student bring:
     - If you are only going to use the pattern once, wrapping paper or
newspaper will do
     - If you are planning to use the pattern more than once, heavy weight
sew-in interfacing makes a WONDERFUL pattern base and doesn't shred like
paper ones will after being pinned repeatedly. (The amount of interfacing
will be discussed in the first class - and is reportedly going on sale at
JoAnn's for 60% off next week).

If you have any questions or just want more details, feel free to contact me
either via email or on my cell phone 918-640-5020.