[Northkeep] Fwd: [Namron] roof raisng

Emily Minier adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 09:56:09 PDT 2010

Forwarded by request.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kathryn Gordon <kathrynelainegordon at yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 10:33 AM
Subject: [Namron] roof raisng
To: Barony of Namron <namron at lists.ansteorra.org>

  I have a request for anyone wanting to do some work I have the rafters for
my house from the tornado damage now, but have had two contracts back out on
putting the roof up do to lack of help due to all the houses being worked
on.  I have a four bedroom three bath home, I will pay for qualified
worker/help to help put the roof up I will have all the materials and
equipment needed  anyone interested please contact me at
kathryngordon at sbcglobal.net or call my cell at 405-514-4099 or call my
parents where I am staying till I get my home livable at 405-364-5819 ask
for me Kathryn or my father Ralph Rider.  I miss everyone and hope to start
camping again soon as I get this done thanks for reading this.

Kathryn Gordon
Lady Kathryn atte Unicorn
Matriarch Inn of the Weeping Unicorn