[Northkeep] Barony member in need

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Thu Aug 5 12:58:34 PDT 2010

Gwen has spent years sewing for people and selling trim.  She has  amassed
a very large collection of said trim and lovely fabrics that she must  now
sell and do so immediately.  She is having surgery to fix an  excruciating
situation with her back and must raise the money before Monday  August 9.  She
will never be able to sew again so is getting rid of  everything at her
cost or below.  Most of the fabrics are SCA type stuff  and are an extremely
good price, the trims are wonderful, and she has lots of  toddler patterns
which were bought to make stuff for the grandchildren.   She also has lots of
flannel in 1 to 5 yard lengths, purchased again for  projects for the
grandchildren.  If you are interested in seeing these  things please give her a
call and go by.  This is definitely an emergency  situation for her and she
needs to get rid of this stuff in order to have her  surgery which is very
necessary, and immediately.  You can reach her by  calling 355-1946.  I know I
will be going over to purchase some stuff and  hope that all of you in need
of stuff for garb will be doing the same.   Please help this baronial member
out of this tight spot so she can get  better.

Thank you.

In service

Keigan of Ravensfaire
Baroness of Northkeep