[Northkeep] work day and pen party

aoife at cableone.net aoife at cableone.net
Fri Aug 6 20:46:22 PDT 2010

Greetings, your Grace

The chemicals in flea collars are very toxic.  It's best that you be very careful
and wash your hands after handling a flea collar.  They can also make your pet ill
if they are the wrong strength.  Like everything else, that which kills pests are
equally harmful to us...guess there are no harmless, "easy" solutions anymore.

Aoife

On Fri Aug  6 19:31 , 'willowdewisp at juno.com' <willowdewisp at juno.com> sent:

>I know this is out of order but John found an old newspaper article that talked
about homeless people wearing flea collars on their ankles and how this was
unhealthly. the Article didn't say why.