[Northkeep] Videos and Thanks

Tara Alexander russcrowelvr at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 7 15:57:23 PDT 2010

Hello, everyone!

First, I wanted to say thanks so much for all the responses to my silk banner question a couple weeks back. You guys are great!

Also, Fair of the Harvest: Fall of the Dragon is coming up! There are four videos featuring the new site, Camp Wah-Shah-She on the canton's unofficial Facebook page. Check them out to get a glimpse of the hall, the tents and cabins, and the campsites! Here's a link to the page:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=632084686#!/group.php?gid=110951075622936&ref=ts

You can all join up on that page for updates from Chemin Noir. Keep your eye out for more information on the event! Our autocrat, Lady Eve Donald, and the rest of the canton have some awesome things in store for you all!

Thanks!

Voislava
Tara Alexander
Seneschal of Chemin Noir