[Northkeep] Videos and Thanks

aoife at cableone.net aoife at cableone.net
Sat Aug 7 21:36:35 PDT 2010

Greetings Vioslava

Darn it!  You're going to force this old lady to join Facebook in spite
of all my resistance to date.  However your 'link' took me to someone
named Kenneth Steenrod...now I'm stumped.  Guess I'll have to ask Michael
or Dawn what to do.  I DO so want to see the video.

Ole Lady Aoife

On Sat Aug  7 22:57 , Tara Alexander <russcrowelvr at hotmail.com> sent:

>Hello, everyone!
>
>First, I wanted to say thanks so much for all the responses to my silk banner
question a couple weeks back. You guys are great!

>Also, Fair of the Harvest: Fall of the Dragon is coming up! There are four videos
featuring the new site, Camp Wah-Shah-She on the canton's unofficial Facebook page.
Check them out to get a glimpse of the hall, the tents and cabins, and the
campsites! Here's a link to the page:

>http://www.facebook.com/profile.php\?id=632084686#!/group.php\?
gid=110951075622936&ref=ts

>You can all join up on that page for updates from Chemin Noir. Keep your eye out
for more information on the event! Our autocrat, Lady Eve Donald, and the rest of
the canton have some awesome things in store for you all!