[Northkeep] Items available.

Rick Drake ainarm at cox.net
Sun Aug 8 08:33:55 PDT 2010

I currently have a working but older built in dishwasher that I replaced
yesterday.  It is available for the low low price of come get it.  If anyone
is interested or needs more info like dimensions and such give me a phone
call.  I also have an electric dryer available.  It needs a heating element
at the least but again if someone wants it I will let it go for nothing, in
fact would be very happy to have it gone.

If anyone is interested, or if they know someone who is, have them call me
at 918-810-0821.

Thanks

Ainar