[Northkeep] Cimarron workday this weekend

Cody Chezem bolverk187 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 11 20:45:31 PDT 2010

Greetings!
Remember this Friday night, August 13th and & Saturday
 August 14th until mid-day we are gathering at Camp Cimarron to help get
 it cleaned up and ready to rent!

If you want to sleep over Friday, we'll be staying up watching the Persieds meteor shower and revelling. Saturday we'll be clearing brush and doing some light repair & possibly painting.
Remember to dress in long pants, good shoes or boots, gloves, hats, etc.
Johann
 & Ulfska will be smoking brisket & pork for a bbq lunch. House
Wolfstar will provide donuts for breakfast and some sides for lunch.
Please plan to bring water and potent potables of your choice.
Questions? Contact Mistress Ceridwen at this address or on my cell at 580-401-0507.
Blessings,
Dwen

The problem with today is: They just won't let you load the boys (and girls) up in the boat and sail down the coast to burn someone's damn village down.