[Northkeep] Info needed.....

Bill Yanak invincobil at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 17 04:17:03 PDT 2010

I had a calender with the events I am curious about,however it has become
"mis-placed".I was wondering when the Kings champion Medfaire is,and the Tulsa
Library demo?Although I cannot fight yet I would like to help out in any way and
be involved.I can do some set-up,tear down,marshalling as well as speak to the
masses,and since I cannot wear my armor I might as well show it off a bit.Would
someone please post the schedule for these events on list please.Thank you in
advance.

Going stir crazy,
William of Northkeep

P.S If anyone needs armor help,advice on leather,strapping,fitting or repair.Get
in touch with me,I am bored to tears.(literally)sniff ;)