[Northkeep] Grub N Garb with Northkeep!

Montega montega at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 05:30:01 PDT 2010

This Wed night is Grub N Garb! Come and beat the heat and practice
indoors. Bring a dish to share! This is a good time to bring in new
people. We will also have A&S going on as well. Food and A&S will be
on the West side of the building so as to not interfere with those
fighting. I plan to bring a rice chicken dish. Hope to see all of you
there!

7PM VFW hall on 6th and Peoria in Tulsa.

PS
Please attend your children and do not let them run about the hall.
The stage and piano are also off limits to children.

--
Montega Blackdragon
Northkeep Hospitaler