[Northkeep] Grand Assembly of Archers - Looking for more sacrificial fighters:-)

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 08:02:00 PDT 2010

In the Combat Archery shoot the Fighters will not actually be fighting.
Their main purpose is to give people a chance to shoot at them:-)

So far we have:

Ian Camber, Njord, Kristoff, and Andrew Turnbull that have volunteered
to be shot at so we can still use more more fighters that can be shot at.

As a special note, I am saying that they will be shot at. They will not
be sitting / standing still and they are allowed to block if they can.
It will be part of the test of the skill of the archer to see if they
can actually get a shot in that will wound or kill.

In the evening, the fighters will be able to relax, drink, and maybe
answer questions from archers about armor and tactics.

Against Trimaris our Archers worked very well with the shield wall and
the spearmen (or women) to create a devastating and confusing force to
the enemy and I believe we can do better.

YIS,
Vincenti