[Northkeep] cooking/recipe magazines

Lynn LRA at olpdsl.net
Wed Aug 25 20:19:56 PDT 2010

Hi,

I have a couple of boxes of mixed magazines (Southern Living, Martha
Stewart Living, Good Housekeeping, Ladies Home Journal, Cook's
Illustrated, etc.) that are free to a good home(s). I've been saving
them for the recipes, but I just keep saving them and not using them. So
it's time they found a home where someone would like to look at/use the
recipes.

The only condition for getting them is that you must pick them up at
populace on Monday.

So far there are only two boxes. Who ever speaks up first gets one or both.

I'll bring the boxes to populace, you take them home.

Thanks,

Lynn the Inquisitive