[Northkeep] Subject: ISO: Norsemen

Fred C Ross f-ross at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 29 06:13:28 PDT 2010

And some of us would rather help our brothers in the south than a well established group in Moonshadowe - It's all about growth, people - especially in every area of the North.  Some of us remember this from 30+ years ago - the smaller groups were once us (nordliche Sturm)  I would ask that you remember that.  This group has grown great and grand - but once upon a once was we were nothing - the northern most point of the KINGDOM and the best place to live, with the best artisans in the whole Kingdom
m-This will be Finn and my fist outing in a while.  whho would like to join two of the most ourcast peers in an educational trip - to share what we have taken years to know and a wee bit of Roz's food.  We will need help, but it will be worth a few minutes of your time.

Thank you for you consideration of this project.  It will be our first time out in months.

We can be reached at F-ross at aol.com or 918-834-6621 (we do return our voice mails).  Ross has a number of fabrics sge wishes to sell - you may inquiry.

Finn and Ross (also there re camping (period) equipment available and armor at reasonable prices (fits rather larger gentlemen)

Thank you all.

F and R