[Northkeep] Reminder About Raffle at 3 Commanders

vujadea200 at aol.com vujadea200 at aol.com
Mon Aug 30 05:52:54 PDT 2010

Please dont forget that we are having a Raffle at Three Commanders (October 1-3rd, Rosenfeld). All proceeds from this raffle will go to help pay for new Crowns for the Kingdom.

We need your help!

If you have anything that you can donate, please contact me, or bring it to  Mooneschadowe Triumphe.  If you are unable to attend, let me know and we can work something out :)

We are also taking not only pre made items, but promises of items (maybe a personalized scroll, handwoven trim, handdone embroidery, lunch at an event...)

Thank you,

HE Adena Terricsdottir