[Northkeep] Grand Assembly of Archers II

Daniel (Linus) Garbelman doxygen at cox.net
Tue Aug 31 22:45:31 PDT 2010

Greetings unto all!

This last weekend was an amazing time! The event went off without a hitch.
The site was not the challenge that we feared it might be from flood damage.
The shoots were great. Tavern was wonderful. The event had all the tents and
supplies that were needed. For the memory impaired, the revel was fantastic.
The gate count was good. Our HA porta-potty even showed up.

I cannot express enough gratitude for all of the help that so many people
provided. Thank you all! Colette is deserving of much of the praise for the
success of this event. She did more than her share of organizing, planning,
communications, and working with the archery community.

Thank you all and we look forward to seeing you next year,
Lord Linus
Co-autocrat, GAA II