[Northkeep] A Hot one

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 2 11:34:42 PDT 2010

Greetings to one and all,
Today, tomorrow, and the rest of this week is looking like it will be among the
hottest we have faced so far this summer. My Truck said it was 104 when I went
out for lunch today and it is supposed to be hotter tomorrow. Please everyone be
careful, if you don't have to go out in the heat then please don't...if you do
have to venture into the inhospitable Oklahoma Summer please stay hydrated, and
find some where that you can get cooled off if needed.

Be safe, be smart, and we will all be better for it.

Most kindly
Ian