[Northkeep] Fw: Work Day & Pennsic Pity Party: Minor Changes

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Mon Aug 2 16:03:54 PDT 2010

greetings

uumm , flea and tick collars on outside of pants and on socks, or wrist of
long sleeves, probably ok, but not so good on bare skin, some people react
badly to the poison directly on the skin : (
best idea is to take a hot soapy shower immediately after work ( or as soon
as possible ), this will reduce the number of  bugs feeding on you, as well
as reduce the poison oak / ivy oils in contact with your skin. followed by
having a friend look for diners in those places you cant see ; )

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun
Arthur