[Northkeep] YOU Pennsic TODAY!

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 20:52:12 PDT 2010

Ahay Northkeep and Eastern Ansteorra (Muskogee),

I am going to be running my dragon through on my way to Pennsic today,
Tuesday Aug 2. Its name is Cadil Lac. It should be able to carry You
and a few possessions. Be the first or the prettiest to email me
tonight or call me tuesday morning Aug 2 after 7am and you could be at
Pennsic Tomorrow!

I will be staying with The Great Dark Horde on The Hill. Somewhere at
Pennsic will make room for you, I think I know a place..

918.781.9652

Pooky

Every moment within the SCA is a precious gift. A precious gift
wherein we might create the memories of every lifetime. Every lifetime
of happiness and joyful memories is The~Dream! ~Pooky