[Northkeep] Fw: [Wiesenfeuer] Re: GAA Gate Shifts

debbie mitchell debmaschino at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 5 08:22:34 PDT 2010

If anyone wants to help with gate at Grand Assembly, please respond to Lady Antonia at okwldflwr at gmail.com. The shifts that she still needs filled are listed below.

Thanks!

Colette
GAA autocrat

- On Thu, 8/5/10, Jennifer Couch <okwldflwr at gmail.com> wrote:

Greetings All!!!

> Here is my updated list, as you can see, I still need LOTS of people!
> Email me and let me know what shift you would like to work
>
> Thanks for volunteering!!

Friday, I still need people for

8-10pm, 10-12pm and midnight-2am

Saturday, I need people for all shifts

6-8, 8-10, and 10-12pm

Again, thanks!!

YIS
Lady Antonia de la fuente

__._,_.___

Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:

New Members 2
New Files 1
Visit Your Group

MARKETPLACE

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.