[Northkeep] Fiber Arts TONIGHT

Ayla VonAschen aylavonaschen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 10:33:57 PDT 2010

Greetings Everyone,

This is just a reminder that the Fiber Arts meeting that is normally held on
the first Monday of the month has been rescheduled to tonight instead.  We
will start around 7:00 pm.  The location hasn't changed, it is still at my
house and the address for those that would like to join us for the first
time is 929 S. Canton Ave.  We are located 3 blocks east and 2 blocks north
of the intersection at 11th and Yale.  If you have any questions, feel free
to call me on my cell at 918-645-9858, though I will be unable to answer it
until after I get off work at 5.

Looking forward to seeing what new projects people are working on or what
progress they've made on their ongoing work.

Ayla