[Northkeep] This is what happens when you pay a cheap scribe

David Reynolds lucas_mor_mac_raghnaill at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 20 20:23:29 PDT 2010

Good Friends of Northkeep.  Are there any planning to help eradicate the undead menace ravaging our friends?  I am in search of warriors who would be willing to travel with me or allow me to travel with them.  I have a trailer capable of carrying supplies.  I cannot leave until after work on Friday and really don't have much desire to drive 6.5 hours myself.

YIS,

Lucas