[Northkeep] Happenings in Northkeep

Montega montega at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 04:35:38 PDT 2010

Fall season is about to start (yay cooler weather!!)

We would like to put together a newcomers class. If anyone is
interested in teaching, helping or otherwise just being there to greet
new folks let me know. We are looking at plans to retain new members
and help people learn more about us. There will be more on this later.

Kings Champion Med Fair is just around the corner. This is a huge demo
opportunity for us.  http://www.kingschampion.net/ is the site to
visit.

Next GNG will be a trade days party. Bring food and goodies to trade.
(Sept 29th)

I will be posting more on these things later. (gotta get to work!)

See you Monday for Populace!

--
Montega Blackdragon
Northkeep Hospitaler