[Northkeep] Kings Champion Med Fair in Tulsa

Montega montega at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 19:40:05 PDT 2010

I would like to invite everyone out for the Tulsa Med Fair Sept 11th
and 12th in Tulsa. Saturday 10-7 and Sunday 10-6. This is a free event
and a wonderful demo opportunity. We will also be holding the tourney
to determine Northkeep's Dionader and Ensign. We need artisans,
fighters and populace in garb in general to make a great showing for
the SCA. There will be a schedule of events so if you want to get your
craft on the schedule to demo please let me know asap! We also need
help with water bearing and any donations for that would be awesome.
Come on out and help us get the word out about the SCA!

Website for the event is http://www.kingschampion.net/

Hope to see you there!

--
Montega Blackdragon