[Northkeep] A favor to ask of anyone heading up 169 or 75 after fighter practice Wednesday

Susan O'Neal catmafia03 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 09:29:02 PST 2010

I'm trying to get ready for doing all of the outside tasks this winter after
Jim has his knee replaced.  Someone is bringing my utility wagon over from
Tahlequah and my Jeep is currently out of commission; so I'm checking to see
if anyone might be able to bring it up to Collinsville for me.  It doesn't
have to be that night, I'd just like to get it here before the 16th so I can
handle things like taking the trash out and watering the animals without
doing more damage to my back.

Thanks so much,
Susan

ps, also if anyone can stop by to listen to the Jeep and give me an idea of
what is wrong and how much it might cost, it would help with budgeting.
Thanks.