[Northkeep] christmas shopping ?

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Mon Dec 6 15:57:38 PST 2010

greetings

for all those last min. shoppers out there .
there are 2 very nice selections on the sca web page.
1 : new edition known world handbooks - ( $25.00 ea. single, as low as $22.00 ea. group price )
2 : sca memberships -( $37.00 ea. till 1 Jan 2011 )
 >>  Due to extraordinary legal expenses from an ongoing lawsuit, the SCA has determined that our best option is to raise membership fees in most classes by $8.00, effective January 1, 2011. Family membership rates will not increase, although the family cap for memberships will be raised by $5.00 effective the same time.<<
so now would be a good time to renew even if your membership isn't expired yet ; )

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur