[Northkeep] OT: Information being sought

Kenneth Smith ulfarnfinnson at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 8 07:44:32 PST 2010

It seems that my daughter would like to learn how to play either the piano or
violin.  I played a little piano when I was younger but really do not know
much.  So I am seeking information on what I should be looking at cost wise for
the instrument and lessons.  Or any other information that seems pertainet to
give me.  You are more than welcome to send it to me privately so we might
not load the list with info. that other might not want.  Thanks

Sir Ulf Arnfinnson CSS LXXIX
Northern Regional Knight Marshal Ansteorra