[Northkeep] Chemin Noir populace

Jennifer Ochler jennydawn2577 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 8 09:00:15 PST 2010

Voislava,

I have attached a copy of our financial policy and I made some changes to the Event comps. Please look at it and let me know if its ok with you. NR Exchequer is wanting them asap but i didnt realize he needed it i sent the budget just after we went over it to him. Also attached the budget. When are we meeting this month i need to get paperwork signed. that i hadnt gotten signed yet. Also did you ever get anything taken back yet from the event such as candles? I know you have been really busy with finals. Just let me know. Thanks for all the help.

YIS,

Jenna