[Northkeep] Fw: [Ansteorra] winterkingdom

Melissa Long Blevins hlecalais at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 8 20:29:22 PST 2010

Greetings,
  Space is filling up quickly for the children's feast at Northkeep's
wInterkingdom.  If I have not received an email from you,(concerning this
subject & your child(ren) )your child(ren) does NOT have a secured spot(s) in
the "class/feast crew"  Your child may respond on their own if, and only if,
they are 18 years old.

  This should be great fun, and a heck of a lot of work. LOL!  I would hate for
anyone to miss out!
 My staff and I are looking forward to working with each of you.

  Please send me the following information:
  Child's mundane name
  Child's SCA name
  Parent(s) mundane name(s)
  Parent(s) SCA name(s)