[Northkeep] OT - Job Op

Carla Glenn cglenn718 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 08:20:19 PST 2010

I have a friend who lives in Hawaii and his condo management company is
looking for a husband/wife teams to run the condo.  Do you know anyone over
there needing a job??  Here is what he actually posted about it....

 Todd Rucynski <http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1626030756>

Hi People. Anyone know anyone who needs a job in Maui? My condo is looking
for an on-site management team.
It's usually a husband/wife and one fixes stuff and does the grounds while
the other does bookings and secretarial.
Not huge money but a free place 5 seconds from the ocean. Check it out at
kiheikai.com - contact me and I'll...
tell you where to send the resume!

Aloha

So if you know anyone over there or if you wanna move over there....let me
know and I will send him a post and get the information on where to send
your resume!!  :)

Now back to your regularly scheduled list....

Thanks,
Ciana